- Poor quality calls – latency, line echo, poor audio
- High costs – calls route back to the UK then back out to the country your in. You pay for the local network plus your own network and that’s why the charges are high – sometimes extortionate
- Communication breakdown – customers avoid answering an international call so you can find your productivity suffering
- Strange behaviour – paying for coffee just because you can only use your phone when connected to Wi-Fi. Not calling your family because you are concerned about the costs. Switching your phone off in fear of charges being applied
- Bill shock – unexpected use of data, opening emails with large attachments by mistake or applications running without your knowledge
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.